miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Pissed Off.

I was really hopping that you make this scene to me, so I could respond: GO TO HELL.

There are many ways to tell how much I'm hating you right now, but I can settle down with that one, you crazy bitch.
You don't really care about other people treating you like shit, but when I decide that I'm not gonna take your bossy shit, just because today I don't feel like it, you bring all your bullshit on me. I mean, how pathetic is that. It seems that I'm the only one who you don't feel small around, because you are so fucking little tiny that everybody takes advantage of you. But I don't, and you know that, it's just that you don't care that much to try to get along with me, you just screw me over. Thats what you do, and you expet me to be cool about it, but I just cant. How many times have I stood up for you? Can you even remember?
You diserve all that will be coming on you. Ignorant bitch.